Thursday, July 28, 2011

25 Thought Provoking Questions

So these questions that someone wrote are floating around FB. So, I decided to ask Emery these "Thought Provoking" questions, and get her take on them. (Taken from 25 Thought Provoking Questions).

 1.) How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
Since I don't know how old I am, then it doesn't matter how old I am. Not sure that matters- on when I get my naps and sippy cups.

2.)  If you had an opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
I would tell them that it's really true that the world DOES revolve around me. Try taking your eyes off me for five seconds and see what I do to YOUR world.

3.)  Is it possible to lie without saying a word?

Is this a trick question? Seriously? I do this all the time. This is crazy. You call this Thought Provoking?

4.)  If not now, then when?
Yesterday, probably. I've already done it.

5.)  What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I would take my diaper off after every diaper change and run through the house nekkid and pee on the floor. WAIT! I do that already.

6.)  Are up holding on to something you need to let go of?
See question above. I just had a diaper change. That or the cat's tail.  Both are holding me back.

7.)  Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
No, but I bet my momma remembers everything.

8.)  Who do you love? What are you doing about it?

I love those freaks I live with, and I'm showing them who's boss.

9.)  When is it time to stop calculating risks and rewards and just do what you know is right?
Hello? Do you people not listen? I live risks. My rewards for them are few and far between. Somehow, my mommy doesn't think that table dancing is a good risk to take.  I laugh in the face of danger...ha ha ha ha.

10.)  Do think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
Everyone knows the answer is strength. Because it gives you power to get anything you want. Insert evil laugh here.

11.)  Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Rules are made to be broken. I'm living proof.

12.)  When you're old , what will matter to you the most?
That they will still have Mickey Mouse on diapers.

13.)  Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?

I don't have to ask questions. But, for some reason I get asked the same questions "Seriously? You did this?"

14.)  Do you celebrate the things you do have?
I celebrate my brother everyday by going in to his room, climbing on his bed, hitting him in the head and calling his name. Works for me!

15.)  When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done?
Ha ha. I doubt it. That's a lot of words.

16.)  When was the last time you tried something new?
Today. Probably about five minutes ago. Oh, I did ride on the garbage can today after I knocked it over. It was pretty cool.

17.)  Which activities make you lose track of time?
Oh, the list goes on and on. Writing on the walls, climbing on the table, climbing on the back of the couch, sticking my hand in the toilet, sticking my hand in the cat litter box, eating the cat litter, sticking my hand in the dog food, eating the dog food, eating the cat food, dumping out the sugar, dumping out the garbage can, eating the dishwasher gelpacs (which was funny, because momma had to call the Poison Control Center), cleaning out the dishwasher for momma, drinking from a mud puddle in the yard, hiding momma's eye glasses (this is my favorite morning routine!) and before you know it, it's time to go to bed and start all over again.

18.)  If you could do it all over again, would you change anything?
Do what all over again? I do it everyday. Please refer to question 16.

19.)  What is the difference between living and existing?
I live to make my momma busy. I exist so she can love me.

20.)  If you had a friend that spoke to you in the same way you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
Not long, because I wouldn't understand it.

21.)  If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
I am thinking about starting a class on  "How To Get Away with Murder With a Pretty Smile."

22.)  Time or Money?
Money. Duh.

23.)  Are you aware that someone has it WORSE than you?
Oh my goodness. You mean that someone somewhere isn't getting their diaper changed and running around nekkid?

24.)  What makes you smile?
My family, because they actually think I'm listening to them.

25.) What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
Honestly, I love the freaks I live with. They take good care of me and give me lots of love.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment