Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's been a poopy day!

Well, I am late again! This is two nights in a row where I haven't hit my midnight deadline. So, I am actually two days behind. UGH. Sorry, trying to find something interesting to write about is getting....well, hard to do. I mean, there is something always interesting going on around here, but remembering what happened when I sit down to write is hard. Very hard.

I am slowly, but surely, trying to get S.B. to use the potty. According to her, everyone goes Poo-poo. Ernie goes poo-poo, Cookie Monster goes poo-poo, Elmo goes poo-poo, Momma goes poo-poo, M. goes poo-poo, Bay-bay goes poo-poo- see where I am going with this? Everyone but S.B.!
So, today, she was being awful quiet. So I say "S.B., do you need to poo-poo?"

"Yes"

"Let's get your diaper off and sit on the potty"

"okay"

So, I get her diaper off and put Elmo on the TV (yes her potty is in the living room) , and tell her to stay on the potty. She sits there, and sits there, and I go in the other room. (Big mistake) After a bit, she comes in here. I ask her if she poo-pooed and she said "no". So, I get up and go in there, and there it is. Laying in the floor. I ask her "S. WHY didn't you use the potty?"  Of course, no response - at all. It's like I put a muzzle on her mouth. Then what really makes it funny is that M is laying in the floor RIGHT BY IT. I say "M- look!" She about died.
"Oh, ugh. Gross. Ugh. Momma. ooh. Ugh. I didn't see it! Ugh."
"I am glad that you didn't get your head in it or anything. That would have been bad."
Of course, I am dying laughing here. Because, M is never still. Ever. She moves all the time. So, when I went in there, she was like dancing in the floor laying down. She would have had a come apart if her hand or head or any part of her body would have gotten on the poop in the floor.
S.B. still hasn't peed or pooped in the potty yet. There's always tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment