Thursday, August 5, 2010

Put your clothes on man!

So, today was M's first day of dance. She signed up for Jazz, and wanted to try the Acro class afterwards. So, that was two hours that we would need to find something to do. So, what do you do with three kids and a hot afternoon? Of course, you go riding around with the windows down.

Seriously, what is the grossest thing you can think of right now?  The decapitated mouse in my earlier post? Or maybe something really disgusting?
Well, whatever it is, it's not going to beat this. We were riding down the road and we seen this guy mowing his lawn. From afar, way afar, he looked to be about 45-50. He had some Daisy Duke swimming shorts on. Now, I don't know about you girls (or guys reading this), but as much as I love David,  I am not going to tell him to put those swimming trunks he had when he was 12 and go mow the front yard. The only thing missing was the pockets hanging out from underneath.
So, I tell L. to get the phone ready, I have to take a picture of this guy and send it to his Daddy, so he'll know how NOT to mow the yard when he's 50.
Only when I got closer, the guy was not only pushing the lawnmower, he was pushing 70, too.  Did I mention that he didn't have a shirt on?
So, it was a definite that I had to figure out C.'s phone to get a picture of the guy. So, we sat in a parking lot across the street while we tried to get a picture. It never happened.
Anyway, the moral of my story is this:  Wives, please don't let your husbands start wearing this kind of stuff when in front of others when they get "up in the age".
I honestly don't think that guy minded. He was in great shape and didn't care one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment