Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nothing much going on around here!

Geez, I haven't blogged in a long time, it seems. What in the world has been going on with you, Jackie?
Nothing. Absolutely positively nothing. Face it, I am boring. For all of you that thought I had an exciting life, I hate to have to break it to you. It just ain't there!

Now, on to the real stuff!

The Friday before last, I took the girls to (gasp) WalMart. I hate that store. It is about the most irritating place to go. Why do people shop there? Seriously. Why?
Anyway, to make a long story short. I went out to leave, and locked my keys in the truck. Second time in about four months. Actually, C. was nice enough to crank the truck and left the keys in them, and locked the truck when he got out. Luckily we were at church that night, because it was about 35 degrees outside.
So, forty bucks later, I have a truck unlocked and Ted's Lock and Key are richer. I must say, I won't use anyone else. Those are THE fastest locksmiths I have ever dealt with.


I do want to thank M, and S.B. for giving me their nasty stomach virus. I spent all day yesterday either throwing up, or running the bathroom. They didn't have it that bad. They threw up once. Then David got it, and he had the other problem. But, me? No. I got both. How sweet that they loved me so much to give me both! I really don't know how to thank them!

Well, tonight is the last night of voting for Emery in the Gerber Baby Contest! Will she win? Oh, I doubt it. But, do I think she's the most sweetest, cutest, precious, should-be-Gerber Baby?? Of course. I <3 you, Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment