Sunday, July 25, 2010

Today's Milk Bath is brought to you by the Letter "S"

.......S.B.'s fascination is with Ernie these days. It use to be Blue's Clues. Then it was Cookie Monster or Num Num as she calls him. Then it was Elmo, and still partly is. But, mostly now it's Ernie. Ernie. Little Ernie has to go with her all the time. Literally. She won't sleep with him. She just knocks him out of the bed. I guess she's getting ready for when she's older and married (or I hope married.)

Anyway, this morning we were (trying) to get ready to go to church. And I heard "Momma, Ernie! Momma, Ernie!" Or course, I am just passing it off, until she says "Momma, Ernie tay bath." When I walk by, Ernie is standing in her cereal bowl, smiling and waving at me, along with his accomplice. He must have known that milk does the body good. S.B. was so proud of herself.


And I was, too.   She was actually giving Ernie a bath. A milk bath, but hey I ain't complaining. He was starting to smell. I thought it was so cute.  Until I seen this:


Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment