Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We need some potty training over here!

...and I don't mean that kind of potty! I mean potty mouth.
Yes, S.B. learned a new word today. But, let me reassure you it wasn't from us. It was from her own vocabulary. Yesterday while we were at Cathedral Caverns, we bought her a frog. Today, on the way to Point Mallard, she started saying "frog", but it came out as the f-bomb.  Yes, the f-bomb. I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. She just kept saying it over and over and over. Literally. My boys, of course, were rolling. They thought that it was so funny.  Yes, right. Trying explaining that to the next person that will, eventually, hear her. I am betting that it will be on Sunday Morning during prayer or something. When everyone can hear her.

Our day at Point Mallard was almost uneventful. Until Luke decided to swim without opening his eyes, and whacked his nose on the steps. Or after Maleah cut the bottom of her foot. Which really wasn't that bad, but it's always so dramatic with her.

Either way, it's bedtime here at the Metcalf house. At least for me, anyway. These crazy people can stay up and watch TV all night long. I am hitting the pillow.  Trying to get rid of the right sided migraine that wants to stay with me. Of course I am not making any sense. But, really, do I ever??

1 comment:

  1. My Micah used to mispronounce 'truck' when he was little...luckily we trained him to correct that! *whew*

    ReplyDelete