Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sleep is for the weak...

Go me! I have done nothing ALL.DAY.LONG. Wait, I did get up to go to the bathroom. Then I came back and laid down on the couch and went back to sleep.
I guess everyone needs a day to be lazy, right? 

Well, today was National Lasagna Day. I really hate that I missed it. I could have whipped up some good ole lasagna in no time. But, if you read the paragraph above, you would remember that I was asleep all day. So, instead we ate pizza for lunch (compliments of Tombstone and my wonderful husband), and then cereal for supper.
Mark your calendar for tomorrow, though. It is National Cheesecake Day. I want every mom to go out and buy themselves a piece of cheesecake.  Eat a piece for yourself and anyone that you want. But, whatever you do, don't share. Because, I know, (and you can't hide it, either) that you are tired of sharing with all the little mouths in your family. If you are like me, you hide candy and chocolate in hopes that you can sit down to eat it by yourself and enjoy EVERY. LITTLE. BITE.  Only to find it weeks or months later because you never had the time. So, tomorrow, treat yourself to a little cheesecake. And maybe if you're lucky, you can get a few minutes to yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment